[fpc-devel] FPDOC crashes if built with fpc 2.1.1

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Fri May 26 10:26:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

If I use fpc 2.1.1 to compile fpdoc on linux and use that to create the
rtl docs, I get the following error:

An unhandled exception occurred at $080503F7 :
EOutOfMemory : Out of memory
   $080503F7  NEWWIDESTRING,  line 170 of
/home/vsds/lazarus/source/fpc/2.1/rtl/inc/wstrings.inc
   $080C9C60  TXMLREADER__PARSEMISC,  line 763 of xmlread.pp
   $080CB725  READXMLFILE

I used the compiler options "-ghl" parameters.

I don't understand why a new string is allocated at that place in
ParseMisc and I don't understand why at the end of newwidestring this
error is raised.

Vincent