[fpc-devel] Re: [patch] types.pp - InflateRect() & Size()

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:42:57 CEST 2006

Sorry, I added the two Size() functions as a last minute and only
after sending the patch I noticed that it breaks the FPC build!
Sorry!

I attached another patch, without the Size() functions...  Anybody
know how we can get around the Size() issue.  It conflicts with the
"SIZE = TSize;" line on line 94 in unit types.pp

types.pp(267,14) Error: overloaded identifier "SIZE" isn't a function
types.pp(268,14) Error: overloaded identifier "SIZE" isn't a function
types.pp(271,1) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
types.pp(271,1) Fatal: Compilation aborted

Regards,
  Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1