[fpc-devel] Apache headers

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:08:34 CEST 2006

Hello,

The headers are now available for download. The are explanations about
how to make a simple module, example code, internal details and a
download link of the bindings here:

http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php?title=FPC_and_Apache_Modules

I translated mod_example from apache source code, and latter I should
translate other modules too. Most of my tests were on Windows, so it
would be nice if people test on Unix.

The headers arenĀ“t fully translated yet. I would say about 90% done,
but is more then enougth for people to start playing with them. I will
wait until the headers stabilize before sending for FPC subversion.
Please submit bug reports!

There is also an easter egg! The apache libraries put some strange
prefixes and suffixes on function names, like many c libraries do. So
I developed a software to list all exported functions of a dll. I
thought it could help others doing binding work, so I released it as a
Lazarus example, here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Libview

thanks a lot,
--