[fpc-devel] Problem loading 2 dlls created on Free Pascal

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:34:39 CEST 2006

On 7/13/06, Sergei Gorelkin <sergei_gorelkin at mail.ru> wrote:
> May be, for some reason DLLs are created without the relocation
> information (or with malformed relocation info)?

Yes, you really guessed right =)

I found an explanation on the fpc documentation about it that says exactly that:

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progse53.html#x226-22800012.5

If I pass -WR option to generate the libraries, now they work.

I tryed to put that on my fpc.cfg to compile on Lazarus, but it
doesn´t work. I don´t know why the generated libraries won´t work. If
I go to the command line and pass the option, then it will work.

I will suggest making a checkbox for this option on Lazarus, and make
it default for libraries.
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho