[fpc-devel] PR: Advocates needed

VisionForce webmaster at visionforceweb.com
Thu Jan 19 21:05:16 CET 2006

Thanks for the info; I don't find that to be a big problem though. The
reason it executes the control automatically is because a lot of custom
controls have design features added to their Load function and you would
want to see these visual changes on your form.

Sincerely,
Alex C. Barberi
Chief Executive Officer
VisionForce