[fpc-devel] Modified LGPL standard notice

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 12:23:30 CET 2006

Well, look in the file that it standard header points to.  There it
mentions what is different to the standard LGPL.  But yes I agree that
one should insert that notice as part of Lazarus IDE menu options.  It
will be a small change.  If it's not done after Christmas, I'll
implement it next week.  (I'm away for the weekend)

Graeme.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'