[fpc-devel] Mac OS X dylib exported symbols

Vlad vlad_mail_ru at mail.ru
Tue Dec 19 15:50:55 CET 2006

Hello.

I made dylib with FPC (compiled in delphi mode if it is important). I have functions that I want to export listed in "exports" section, a few hundreds exported and that works fine but when I run otool it shows me thousands - class methods, functions, almost everything, and it seems like this symbols take a lot of space in the dylib, almost half of it. And I cannot strip them. Can anybody explain what it the reason why they are exported?

Thanks.
Vlad.