[fpc-devel] streaming readonly properties

Aleš Katona almindor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:20:30 CET 2006

Hi, I recently changed TReader and TWriter to be delphi compatible (they
were missing a virtual "read" and a virtual "write".

It might be related, best idea is to see if all TWriter/TReader
descendants which add "read" and "write" have them use override.

As for the concrete problem.. not sure if it's truly related or not bug
I guess RTTI did change.

PS: I did fix TDelphiReader and TDelphiWriter to override but didn't
find any other direct descendants in RTL/FCL/LCL by grep (I admit it's
not the way to search for them).

Ales