[fpc-devel] bug in fpc 2.0.4 rc 2 (go32v2)?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Aug 12 16:25:23 CEST 2006

On 12 Aug 06, at 14:22, Lee, John wrote:

> Please send a short (less than 20-50 lines if possible) program
> that fails. Regards John

Well, after playing fpctris (compiled for GO32v2
with 2.0.4-rc3) for a while, it certainly doesn't
seem to be valid for all programs using unit
Graph. OTOH, I could reproduce RTE216 on startup
of the Mandel and GravWars demoes... It's a pitty
that the report didn't arrive somewhat earlier
(not too much time for fixing it any more :-( ).
I'll see what can be done about it.

(@John) BTW, the reporter mentioned he wasn't
subscribed to our lists, so he didn't probably
see your response anyway (I added him to Cc: now).

Tomas