[fpc-devel] Re: Internal error 20060409

Francesco Lombardi francky74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 02:40:50 CEST 2006

> The problem is not my change, but a bug in the ARM code generator.
> The proper workaround for now is to change the longbool parameter to
> a regular boolean for now in int64.inc (in your local copy).

Ok, in this way it works, thanks. I have noticed some other issues too: in
some cases seems that fpc is not able to correctly parse inline asm code,
eg. inserting something like:

mov r0, r1, lsl #2

that returns an "internal error 200501051".

A last question: what about thumb code? Some months ago I heared about a
future implementation in fpc 2.1.1. Someone is still working on it?

Francesco