[fpc-devel] fpcmake -rTall with an examples dir.

J. Peter Mugaas jpmugaas at charter.net
Sat Apr 1 18:54:20 CEST 2006

Please forgive me if I have posted this twice.  I don't think it went through the first time.

I'm maintaining Indy.

I have a problem using FPCMake with a Makefile.fpc that lists an example program dir.  The programs in the examples dir require Indy but the main Makefile.fpc (used for the Indy package), also lists the examples dir.  This makes it extremely difficult to do anything with a fpcmake -rTall (that works without the examples references).  So this does become a "chicken or the egg" problem.  Is there anything I can do to get fpcmake -rTall to work properly to the Makefiles for Indy for FreePascal?

If anyone care to look, the files are in the ZIP archive at:
http://www.indyproject.org/sockets/fpc/indy-10.2.0.1.zip

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
J. Peter Mugaas, jpmugaas at charter.net on 4/1/2006