[fpc-devel] Fixes to OpenGL bindings

Michalis Kamburelis michalis at camelot.homedns.org
Sun May 22 06:20:11 CEST 2005

Hi

I'm attaching a trivial patch for OpenGL bindings that

1. Fixes declarations of glGetMapiv, glGetMaterialiv and glLightiv to
take pointer as the last parameter.

2. Changes glGetString, gluErrorString and gluGetString to return PChar
instead of PGLubyte. After all, GLubyte and Char are the same thing
internally but for Pascal declaration PChar is more comfortable than
PGLubyte, since these functions always return null-terminated strings.
This is even proved in GLext unit implementation where you have to
explicitly cast result of glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS) to PChar all the
time :)

I also submitted these changes to Tom Nuydens and to jedi-sdl (for
Delphi/Kylix users that use version of these units from jedi-sdl), so
all three copies of these units stay synched.

Michalis