[fpc-devel] BUG: gtk2 unit and GtkFileChooserDialog

Federico Lox Lucignano federico.lox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:07:56 CEST 2005

Hi to all,
I'm new to FPC and making some tests in the last few days I've found 2 little
but annoying bugs:

1) in libglade2 unit the windows dll is referenced as "libglade-2.0.dll" while
the correct name is "libglade-2.0-0.dll" (in all the other gtk related units
the libxxx-2.0-0.dll pattern is used correctly)

2)Although it is declared in gtkfilechooserdialog.inc the
PGtkFileChooserDialog symbol doesn't seem to be usable (i.e. the compiler
doesn't find it at compile time, and yes, I've included the right "uses"
statements).

Thanks for the attention ;-)

Federico Lucignano

e-mail personale: federico at alchimiedigitali.net