[fpc-devel] Re: KOL for freepascal (was: Extend the librariespeople!)

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Tue Jun 7 14:56:44 CEST 2005

| Maybe we should:
| 1. Put an entry in the FPC contributed units.
| 2. Provide a link on the FPC links page ?
| 3. Add an entry in lazarus-ccr ?
|
| Michael.

We could put a link in the FPC wiki too.

Yes I'm sure Thaddy will not mind at all..

I'm making some freepascal KOL demo programs that I will also add to contributed units
section as I get them done. Thaddy already has some KOL exe demo's in his package too.

I've put a link up on PasWiki and will be journaling some of what I'm doing.
http://z505.com/cgi-bin/qkcont/qkcont.cgi?p=KOL-for-Freepascal

I'm ready to throw my delphi compiler in the garbage almost. Lots of my apps I have
been working on for years are KOL based ;-)

And now that they compile with FPC, and probably would have been compiling ever since
FPC 1.9.0 era....(I just didn't try)

Lars