[fpc-devel] Build 2.0.0 documentation in html format

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat Jun 4 17:30:02 CEST 2005

Hi all,

before I start re-inventing the wheel I ask it here:

If I try to build the documentation using latex2html it complains that
ref.htex coudn't be found.

If I change the makefile manually so that it uses ref.tex etc I get the
following:

make[1]: Entering directory `/local/rpmbuild/BUILD/fpc/docs'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `refex.chk', needed by `ref.chk'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/local/rpmbuild/BUILD/fpc/docs'

How can I fix this?

And does anyone knows a way to build the .pdf's without changing the
memory-buffer in a configuration file? (Maybe some option, somewhere?)

And two comments:
And not all examples in refex can be build. (still uses memavailable?)
The docs-readme says that latex2html is the default, but it isn't.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

  Joost van der Sluis
  CNOC Informatiesystemen en Netwerken