[fpc-devel] David Intersimone Interview about Freepascal andLazarus!!!

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Jun 3 20:12:59 CEST 2005

> Well, he does not say anything about the project specifically, just that
> Borland is committed to Delphi, surprise, surprise :-)
>
> Micha

Actually, when asked if Lazarus, FPC, etc are competitors to Delphi he says:
"I think they're just other languages or other projects for people to take a
look at."

I.E.  Yes, it's called competition.  He's also afraid to admit that FPC +
Laz actually IS the same language as Delphi and tries to make people believe
it's not the same language...  It's NOT the same IDE, but it IS the same
LANGUAGE.

-Tony