[fpc-devel] Portability Standards

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon Jan 3 18:18:53 CET 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:56:07 -0000, peter green wrote

You don't want a flamewar here, do you? Let's put it mildly - I don't agree
with your statement about "all operating systems used by anyone", as I know
quite a few distinct operating systems (different from Unix and Win32) which
are still used by quite a few people in total (even if you don't care at all).

If you want to discuss this particular question further, please, use my
private e-mail for responding.

Tomas