[fpc-devel] ptop

Jan Ruzicka jan.ruzicka at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 07:17:42 CET 2005

Hi
here comes next incremental patch:
- tokens now AnsiStrings
- the comments are now handled better, ptop now does a multi line
comments.
- added debug prints to verbose option
   the <value> is truncated in the middle. this means visible beginning
and the end.

only outstanding issue are new lines in front of long comments.
The procedure PPSymbol is trying to fit the symbol on a line by
inserting a new line.

This is working so it can be checked in.

Jan Ruzicka