[fpc-devel] Systems fair

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 11:55:34 CET 2005

On 11/24/05, Peter Vreman <peter at freepascal.org> wrote:
> > I think other people are encouraged to build FPC related websites
> > if they
> > can't help the freepascal site directly.
>
> Giving ideas doesn't help. We need people to do the work. We can't
> extended/debug fpc itself and rewrite a website at the same time.

Ok, even if outside websites about free pascal help more then working
on free pascal website directly, why don't you make it possible for
people to see the website code and submit patches for it?

This way the developers can focus on coding the compiler and others
that wish to improve the website can do so.

I'd specially like this on Lazarus website.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho