[fpc-devel] WinCE port docs at wiki

Oro06 orinaudo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:52:00 CEST 2005

Yury Sidorov a écrit :

> 2. Since H2PAS dont eat MS headers the easiest way to port is to use
> win32 Windows unit and remove all functions which are missing in
> WinCE. The following list of WinCE functions can be used as reference:

define like this are droped
#define CALLBACK    PASCAL
// it seems that PASCAL is already present in all low level ms sdks ! :)

> http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/dllexports/ipaq-coredll.txt
> First of all there are almost no functions with A suffix and they must
> be removed.
> Also some functions exists as wrappers (SetEvent,ResetEvent). Some of
> them already implemented in system.pp
>
> You can start this task. Currently nobody do it. If you will start it,
> please write about that at wiki and specify your contacts.

i'll do that. ( rainer site is a little bit old (wince2.11,3) since
there has been wince4.0, 4.1 and now most of systems are 4.2 )
i started with 4.2 headers, i used h2pas for types and consts and do the
rest by hand, you're righ it's long task
compared arm and i386 dirs, are the same !

> 3. I think sqllite is dependent from Windows,SysUtils,Classes,etc. We
> need to port them first.
>
> Yury Sidorov.

ifdef WINCE is used in .inc files but see no definition, to add in
system.pp ?