[fpc-devel] Fpc and Ipaq

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Apr 5 22:14:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

you might also look at:

         http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qtedemo.html

This webpage is about a Qt/Embedded binding for FreePascal (FPC)
The source code of a small demo program is provided as well

You can view an animated screenshot of the program in action on a Zaurus:

        http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/screenshots.html

The FPC (FreePascal) binding for Qt and Qt/Embedded and the source
of the demo are also available on Sourceforge:

       http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtforfpc/

The webpage contains all the necessary links
needed for arm cross development with FreePascal.

And last but not least, there is a page dedicated to the setup of
a FreePascal cross compilation setup (including Qt/Embedded and qvfb)

kind regards,

Den Jean