[fpc-devel] System.ProcessID on win32

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Fri Nov 19 13:58:24 CET 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:38:49 +0100, Vincent Snijders wrote

Hi

> System.ProcessID return the current process handle instead of the
> process ID. Similar issue for System.ThreadID. Attached patch fixes this.

Thanks for the patch. Please, note that variables ProcessID and ThredID will
be removed from interface of unit system and GetProcessID and GetThreadID
functions will be provided instead (on all platforms), so you shouldn't rely
on these variables in your applications. I'll make sure that the right
functions from your patch will be used in the new functions.

Tomas