[fpc-devel] Mac G3 and FPC

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Nov 18 00:11:55 CET 2004

I have a client who wants to give me a G3 laptop for future development
work.  (yes, I said give - no cost on my part.)

I know that FPC has some functionality starting with testing on the G4...

I know almost NOTHING about Mac's, so my question is, is the G3 so
different from the G4 that I can't expect to run FPC 1.9.x on it within
any reasonable timeframe (or ever)?

Yes, I know it's initial stages right now, but a long term goal for this
project is to compile a Lazarus applictation for Mac - 1 year / 1.5
years away has been discussed

Thanks,
Tony Maro