[fpc-devel]Fix for Make / Error with space in PATH env var

igdfpc at igdsoftware.com igdfpc at igdsoftware.com
Mon Jun 28 15:09:06 CEST 2004

> It looks like a hack. Maybe it can fix this issue for pwd.exe, but it
> occurres more often in Makefiles. Those other parts will then still fail.

Peter,

I agree with you.  However, Make is unwilling to fix the problem.  They
feel that having spaces in the path or in filenames is bad programming and
won't support the function.

We checked the workaround and it allowed us to compile Lazarus.  Before we
couldn't.

Any other ideas what we could do to address the problem?

Best wishes,
Bob