[fpc-devel]Building 1.9.4 on a Windows box

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Fri Jul 16 12:59:26 CEST 2004

The win32 daily snapshots have been working fine for me for last few days,
starting with either v1.0 or 1.9.4. If you use the v19 snapshot from last
night from ftp.freepascal.org ...fpc/snapshot/v19/win32-i386  and use the
compiler & rtl - make sure you copy all of the rtl stuff into your rtl and
that .cfg has the right rtl path, from basew32.zip it should work. It did
for me, on win9x.

Regards John