[fpc-devel]Compilation of Apples Universal Interfaces

Dr. Rolf Jansen InstantWare at t-online.de
Mon Aug 16 11:58:08 CEST 2004

Many thanks for the hint. I will try the following:

1. I will make a command line Pascal program which converts CR to LF
2. I will make a shell script which applies the diff
3. I write a double-clickable AppleScript application which calls
    both with the correct arguments in the correct order and
    which in its later incarnation might install other stuff.

Rolf