[fpc-devel]Re: CVS compilation problems.

Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Sep 3 00:33:41 CEST 2003

Hi,

On 03.08.24., XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz wrote:

>> I tracked down the problem until the FExpand() call of the DOS
>> library. Instead of the full pathname, it always returns
>> '/<filename>', so for example FExpand('bug.pas') returns /bug.pas,
>> while bug.pas is at the directory of the executable.
> Sorry for not replying till now, I'm "little bit" behind with reading
> the lists because of holidays. :-( What does "GetDir (0, S); WriteLn
> (S);" return for you on that machine?

charlie at worm:~/bugtest$ ./test
/home/charlie/bugtest

This is with the ppcppc binary & RTL by Jonas, dated 2003/06/02.
The very same compiler refuses to compile a snapshot, because of path
problems described before. Same with the compiler and rtl compiled
'by hand', dated 2003/07/17. Also with a compiler cross-compiled
from x86. Will try to build a recent compiler and RTL soon, and
see if anything was changed since then...

Bye,
--
Charlie/iNQ      (SceneCON - http://scenecon.intro.hu)
.:%[ Cybernetic Hydraulic Android Responsible for ]%:.