[fpc-devel]How to call fpc functions from C ? (fwd)

Miroslav Ilias ilias at fns.uniba.sk
Tue Jan 28 18:05:34 CET 2003

Dear all,

we know how to call C-function from Pascal (on Linux at least). However,
there are problems when trying to call Pascal function or procedure from
the C-source.
First I define the *pas file as a library and I link it with the C file.
But the exe file gives error message: a.out: error while loading shared
libraries: libfpclib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory.

Please how do I solve it ? The demo files are attached. Thanks, Miro.