[fpc-devel]generally ask

Darek Mazur darekm at emadar.com
Sat Dec 6 15:15:25 CET 2003

Hi
sorry for my voice, but I want to understand

I'd like compile everything with command line, RTL+FCL+LAZARUS+my
application
with LAZARUS is all OK, but I have problem with RTL and FCL
I've send some post but every time I receive - do MAKE

in my computer (WIN ME) hard to properly define for MAKE (not all
makefile.fpc is rebuilt with new FPCMAKE)

I have a few things, which help me at work:
this depends only from directives and  name of files

 my ask is: do You plan correct, to achieve possibility recompile RTL at
once with other application by command line

Darek