[fpc-devel]interbase, ibase60 and fpc1.1 (cvs-update) broken

Siegfried Goericke siggi at dbobjects.de
Wed Apr 23 17:30:10 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have installed and applied succesfull all patches from the
dbgrid_dist.tar.gz.

all access to dbase and interbase(firebird) produce a access violation.
(mysql not tested). Passwords, username, path - all ok. and set to my
environment.

The next step was to run the ibtest from the fpc1.1 source tree and the same
access violation occurs:
blgoeris at oetzi:~/src/fpc/fcl/linux> testib
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080824E3 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  0x080824E3

Then I tested the ibase60 unit, the following error occurs:
blgoeris at oetzi:~/src/fpc/packages/base/ibase> ./testib60
Connecting to testdb.gdb: OK.
Starting Transaction : Runtime error 216 at 0x08055623
  0x08055623
  0xBFFFED64
  0x4007FDD7
  0x08059DAD
  0x080486A7(gdb) run

the next step was to compile with debug option and this is the output:

[New Thread 1024 (LWP 3241)]
Connecting to testdb.gdb: OK.
Starting Transaction :
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 3241)]
0x4007fa25 in isc_start_multiple () from /usr/lib/libgds.so

Can anybody help me?

p.s.
hi jesus, I send this also to the fpc-devel list
thx

--
Regards/Gruss Siggi