[fpc-devel]fpgtk problem

Florian Klaempfl Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 09:55:29 CEST 2003

KJK::Hyperion wrote:

> I was just saying that Delphi can pass arguments to C/C++ code
> flawlessly (apart from ellipses) and in the exact manner you'd expect,
> so I don't see why FreePascal can't

The point is, we're talking about passing parameters to ellipses :)

But I think we could provide a solution: the types in the array of const
(if the function isn't cdecl'ed, of course) are excatly known because of
the info in the tvarrec as well as the size of the array of const. So we
can map it to the appropriate C types using either an assembler helper
function or some inline code, but I don't know if it is worth the effort
to implement this.