[fpc-devel]Open sibyl, a new RAD for FPC?

Ramon Bosque ramon.bosque at qi.ub.es
Mon Oct 21 10:25:36 CEST 2002

Hello all

I have found that netlabs.org have a new project: a pascal RAD for OS/2 based
on Free Pascal and Sibyl components. The home page for the project is
http://sibyl.netlabs.org

They have chosen Free Pascal because it is open source, and according to the
authors, 'some things have to be changed/extended'.

Have the authors of this project contacted with the FPC team? I think that it
would be good for FPC to be able to include some of the modifications from
Open Sibyl. Also, perhaps you could include a link to Open Sibyl in the Links
page.

Sorry if this issue belongs to the fpc-pascal list rather than the fpc-devel
one; I thought that this can be relevant at least to the OS/2 port
development....

Best regards

Ramon Bosque