[fpc-devel]New release and IOI

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Wed Mar 6 13:46:02 CET 2002

Thought I'd replied to this ... anyway here it is again... v1.0.6 is
imminent, developers all working on it...... n days, not n weeks...
0<n<20...in meantime you can track it's functionality via using the v1.0
snapshots currenltly 1.0.6 betas which will turn into v1.0.6 , go32, win32,
linux, os2...J