[fpc-devel]Just joined

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Jun 22 23:21:43 CEST 2002

> > I did find gtk+-1.3.0-20020313.zip on http://www.gtk.org/  but it
contains
> > libgtk-0.dll and libgdk-0.dll are these the same files? Do I need
to change
> > the FPC source to use these?
>
> Changing the dll file names will probably be the easiest thing to do.

You can't do that. The new Win32 GTK libraries that you indicate above
are the latest versions for Win32. They are interdependent and require
that they maintain the names they currently have. The only way to use
these new libraries is to build a new version of the GTK unit in the
FCL to look for these new library names.