[fpc-devel]Another problem with fpc v1.1

Sergey Korshunoff seyko at comail.ru
Thu Jun 20 02:14:39 CEST 2002

Hi!

There is another problem with fpc v1.1
It is exposed (under Linux) when you add a cmem.pp into pp.pas
( Uses cmem, ...)

And you must add the following lines to parser.pas

              orgpattern:=oldorgpattern;
              token:=oldtoken;
              idtoken:=oldidtoken;
              akttokenpos:=oldtokenpos;
              block_type:=old_block_type;
              current_scanner:=oldcurrent_scanner;
+              if current_scanner.inputfile.name = nil then
+                WriteLn(StdErr,'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa') else
+                WriteLn(StdErr,'AAA:',current_scanner.inputfile.name^);

              parser_current_file:=current_scanner.inputfile.name^;
              { restore cg }
              nextlabelnr:=oldnextlabelnr;
              parse_only:=oldparse_only;
              { restore asmlists }

Look for output. For me it is like this:
  AAA:cpuasm.pas
  AAA:assemble.pas
  AAA:ag386att.pas
  AAA:ag386att.pas
  AAA:cpuasm.pas
  AAA:symsym.pas
  AAA:symdef.pas
  AAA:symdef.pas
  AAA:f─═/НW@ GETTYPEDEF╝°
  AAA:browlog.pas
  AAA:compiler.pas
  AAA:compiler.pas
  AAA:parser.pas

A strange names appears only when we use cmem. And not
always in the same place. But definitely there is an error
somewhere (I always get an error building fp with such compiler). Because fpc
v1.0 do not have any problem with cmem then error is in fpc v1.1 (not in
cmem).

Regards,
	Sergey Korshunoff

PS: My version of cmem.pp is quite different from standard one (there is no
FreeMem() function in the interface part in my version of cmem)