[fpc-devel]BPW incompatibility: missing feature

Pavel V. Ozerski pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru
Thu Apr 4 12:38:49 CEST 2002

Hello Florian and all,
FK> If you really need it, I guess you can make a patch, Pavel :) !
Of cource, I can could solve my problem (rewriting Object Windows)
without compiler patching but I think not only about my problems but
also about compiler. Now I generated some asm-files hoping to find
differences between internal realization of virtual and dynamic
methods at least in new-style classes. At least now I see no
differences and think that in FPC, unlike Delphi, 'dynamic' and
'virtual' methods in classes are the same. Therefore I don't
understand how to implement indexes here without big modifications
of methods handling (writing full support of dynamic metods like in
Delphi). It's true?

Btw, is using of ONLY INTERFACE PARTS of OW units a disturbance of
Borland's (C)?
--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru