[fpc-devel]inlines

Aleksey V. Vaneev picoder at sbis.komi.ru
Fri May 18 09:16:59 CEST 2001

Hello,

  Yes, I remember that inlines are getting to be implemented in the
  future. Just wanted to ask if it is possible to hardcode
  try-block-handling routines into the source not using the call
  statement. This could be also done for ansistring handling because
  it is so weird to see push&call&ret to some simple comparison or
  something like that.

  I also wanted to ask about statically declared variables (I've asked
  this earlier but didn't see any answer maybe because my subscription
  was temporarily disabled). Are static variables zeroed before
  program's start? If not, is it possible to implement this?

Best regards,
 Aleksey                          mailto:picoder at sbis.komi.ru