[fpc-devel]AnsiStr bugfix by Carl

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Thu Jun 28 10:06:00 CEST 2001

On donderdag, juni 28, 2001, at 05:57 , Marco van de Voort wrote:

>> I lost a full day trying to get the following program to work
>
> This bug was already detected, and should be already fixed meanwhile

No, I've only just committed the fix. The reason for the change from
Carl was to get the Pascal version of the addref() procedure to work.
However, as you noticed, it was wrong. As of tomorrows' snapshot,
everything should be fine again (if the snapshot creation works, because
it failed last night)

Jonas