[fpc-devel]RHIDE+FPC

Gintautas gmlists at centras.lt
Sun Jun 24 23:15:56 CEST 2001

Hello,
I hope I'm writing to the right mailing list.
To keep it short, I want to use RHIDE with the excellent FPC compiler.
Though I like the compiler, the included IDE is very buggy and I like
RHIDE, it is quite stable and comfortable to use. Also, RHIDE is
available for Linux.

I've downloaded RHIDE 1.4.7 <rhid147b.zip> and <rhid_fpc.zip>, but I
can't get them to work. Please help me ;(( I've moved from Turbo
Pascal and would like a similar simple environment for small
experiments... Am I bound to use the FPC IDE?

--
 Gintautas

 Study art and logic - learn to draw your own conclusions.