[fpc-devel]Custom memory managers - (documentation)

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at yline.com
Sat Jun 9 14:11:54 CEST 2001

Hello,

    while browsing some of the documentation I think I found a bug.

prog.pdf Page 66 (Writing your own memory manager, description of the
callback functions)

MemSize: I think this description is wrong since imho it fits better with
MemAvail because imho Memsize should return the allocated memory size of the
given memory block, not the total amount of memory available for allocation.
MemAvail is missing btw (or better: MemSize).

But I might be wrong.

Regards,
    Thomas