[fpc-devel]SYSUTILS

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Mon Feb 19 12:02:29 CET 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Roderick van Domburg wrote:

> I'm building with the Win32 1.1 compiler, succesfully built from CVS.
> However, with every source that I try to compile that lists CLASSES as an
> unit, the compiler errs:
>
> classes.pp(16,10) Fatal: Can't find unit SYSUTILS
>
> Which is the exact same error I get when I try to recompile the CLASSES
> unit from CVS manually in the FCL directory.
>
> My sysutils.ppw resides in the units/win32/rtl  subdirectory, which is
> included in the unit path in the ppc386.cfg:

Are you sure it is trying to use the sysutils unit from units/win32/rtl?
(use the -vt parameter). The makefiles by default search in a path
relative from the the current one (i.e. if you type "make" in
"x:\pp\new\compiler", it will use the directory "x:\pp\new\rtl\$target"
instead of what you specified in your ppc386.cfg)

Jonas