[fpc-devel]Compiling problems

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Mon Dec 3 19:06:48 CET 2001

I regularly make win32 v11 & v10 with the latest sources for the daily
snapshots, under 4dos under win95 & it's ok for both, most evenings, unless
there is a specific problem- ok mostly recently tho' eg v11 failed last
night. I use released 1.0.4 win32 for v10 makes & the day before's v1.0.5
win32 for the v11 makes...Making under win2000 (because of known gnu
utiliies problems and the fact that it's M$!!) is problem unless you use the
make32.zip stuff that Marco mentioned, or it might work as well/better
according to Peter's recent email) with the ming32 utilities... not sure
where these are on ftp site(s)... Peter?

Regards J