[fpc-devel]Compiling problems

Sasu Purola/Dosesoft Oy sasu.purola at dosesoft.fi
Mon Dec 3 09:45:10 CET 2001

Can't be! Both were latest snapshots! (I can compile 1.0.4 examples with
them)

> - Your run a NT-based system: check RTFF (the FAQ that is).
> You need newer GNU
>    utils, and adjust your path to be uppercase. Go to the
> site, select more
>    information and then FAQ

Maybe problems were wrong directory structure, or ppc386.cfg. Can you do
'dir c:\pp > dirstruct' and send it to me and your ppc386.cfg also. GNU
tools which I have are from 1.0.4 distribution... Are they too old? I have
done everything what "Make cycle" faq says.