[fpc-devel]FP 1.0.4 IDE

Pierre Muller pierre at freepascal.org
Thu Apr 19 09:17:26 CEST 2001

At 23:54 18/04/01 , vous avez écrit:
>Hi,
>   I have a litle...BIG  problem with FP IDE for Win32.
>For example I try compile program hello. When I type ppc386 hello, it
>create hello.exe and program work.
>When I compile use FP IDE, IDE compile program OK, but can't run it.
>It display message Can't open hello.exe.
>I check, IDE don't create EXE file. WHY?
>When I run from command line linker ldw, exe file is create.
>I check Options/Directories and path on my computer. I my opinion is
>correct.
>
>I install FP from one big zip file dosw32xx.zip
>   Best Regards
>      Zb. Kuczbanski
Could you please try out the latest snapshot FP IDE  for Win32 ?

Several problems and bugs have been fixed since 1.0.4 release.

You can find the snapshots on ftp.freepascal.org in dir
/fpc/snapshot/v10/win32

You need to download and install both  the basew32.zip and idew32.zip.

   Please let me know if you encounter the same or other problems with this
snapshot.