[fpc-devel]Delphi 5 with 'overload'

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at yline.com
Tue Sep 12 02:49:15 CEST 2000

Note: I checked myselves - D5 allows both, e.g. with and without the
'overload' in the implementation section.

The problem is that FPC 1.0 (according to the one who reported) _needs_ the
'overload' both in the implementation and interface section while FPC 1.1
does _not_ allow that. [With {$MODE DELPHI} btw]

This happened to a misunderstanding of a bug report on my side. Sorry for
reporting this.

Regards,
    Thomas

Subject: [fpc-devel]Delphi 5 with 'overload'