Tools path (Was: Re: [fpc-devel]Hey, Tomas...)

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Oct 28 19:02:08 CEST 2000

Date sent:      	Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:10:52 +0900
From:           	KO Myung-Hun <komh at chollian.net>
To:             	FPC mail <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]Hey, Tomas...
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

   Hi,

> I'm using configuration file created by install program, and I
> modified that slightly.
>
> Below is my PPC386.CFG
.
.

 I've saved your configuration file, replaced your paths with my own
(I left -FD to point to my EMX directory, not to that one of FPC),
and tried to compile a sample program with your PPC386.CFG in the
current directory. -vt parameter showed me AS.EXE from the EMX
directory was used (which is correct). Then I renamed AS.EXE from the
FPC directory, so only that one from the EMX directory was present.
It still worked without problems. So I guess your problem must be in
something else. Could you try -vt as well, please?

Thanks

Tomas