[fpc-devel]Ok. It's my configuration problem.

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue Oct 24 20:18:53 CEST 2000

Date sent:      	Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:11:48 +0900
From:           	KO Myung-Hun <komh at chollian.net>
To:             	FPC mail <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]Ok. It's my configuration problem.
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

   Hi,

> All what Hajny said are correct. Problem is there in my configuration.

 BTW, my first name is Tomas, not Hajny (yes, Michael used my surname
when creating the cvs account :-)); I must admit I have a problem
with your name as well myself :-) - Myung-Hun is your first name,
right?

> But configuration is PATH environment not PPC386.CFG. Before, Jonas

 I was guessing something related to your path setting as well,
that's why I suggested which, but I forgot the 255 char limitation,
unfortunately.

> Nevertheless, FPC do not recognize emx binaries. Why ? FPC do not use
> -FD argument internally ?

 Good question. ;-) It should, for sure. Did you use your older
configuration file, or did you let the installation program to create
it from scratch when installing 1.0.2? Could you send me the config
file, please?

> And Hajny's saying about DosCalls.PAS also correct. I'm sorry. ^^;

 No problem.

> Finally, I fixed fexpand function in dos.pas. Below is fixed fexpand
> source.

 Thanks, I'll have a look at it (and check it) and submit to CVS if
everything works correctly.

Tomas