[fpc-devel]Who'se working on the IDE?

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Oct 20 14:53:22 CEST 2000

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Craig Hart wrote:

> Hi..
>
> OK, who is working on the IDE...?

Mainly Gabor and Pierre Muller.

> I've reported a mountain of bugs (via the web-interface on the website) in
> the last week: not a one has been fixed or even apparently checked out... I
> am wondering what sort of time frame I can expect for a response...?

For the IDE this is typically a bit longer than for the compiler, since
A) Less people work on it.
B) Gabor has a very bad network connection, so responses are always slower

But all developers get all bugs, so there will always be a response.
(albeit a little late :) )

> Do the IDE developers read here?

Pierre Muller certainly reads this, Gabor I don't know.

Michael.