[fpc-devel]a small fix to release

Michail A.Baikov baikov at mosfilm.ru
Tue Oct 17 09:52:39 CEST 2000

Hello, I think about this strange directive PAVEL_LINKLIB ... Might be
better setup fixes of Pavel to main code of fpc (like Gaber fixes ;-) ), or
reject them? :-)

What is PAVEL_LINKLIB fixes? I think this for Win32 only fixes or not? Pavel
report me (might be in russian forum?) about it. ok?

P.S: I think, Pavel is tormented every release fix ;-) I am right, Pavel?

> Hello,
> May be, my patches which are introduced into compiler source under
PAVEL_LINKLIB conditional compiling directive will be
> not "main stream", but now (while they exist in the compiler source) they
must be at lease able to be compiled. In the
> last release it is impossible. t_win32 unit must be fixed: lines 910-912
must be
>    LinkRes.AddFileName(GetShortName(FindObjectFile('wdllprt0','')))
file://fix 17.10.2000