[fpc-devel]argv[ 0 ] is not assumed to be a full path ?

KO Myung-Hun komh at chollian.net
Sun Nov 12 13:24:36 CET 2000

Hi/2 all.

Tomas, argv[ 0 ] is not assumed to be a full path, really ?

I know, at leat in recent, 0th parameter must be a full path to

executable file. Sure, other argv except 0th need not be a full path.

They are just parameters.

However, if we shouldn't modify argv probably, we should modify

ParamStr to return a full path as 0th parameter.

Of course, the best solution is to modify both argv and ParamStr.

I don't think that FSearch could solve this problem in DOS, because

all executable file are in directory specfied in 'PATH' and current.

I think that in OS/2, DosGetInfoBlocks is the appropriate API, is not ?

For better FPC !!!

    from KO Myung-Hun...